Saturday, September 19, 2009

Biketobeer Fest + Team Goodtimes = Awesome



Rode down to Biketobeer Fest! Hopworks Urban Brewery really outdid themselves. Chronic was busting out with reggae music when I arrived. Always a plus. Then, the I saw the nexus of the universe, where bikes and beer meld into one. p.s. a pirate poured my beer.




There were many a bike craft: black star, microcosm publishing, fun reflectors. I have shark reflectors. We like to play Jaws and pretend to be sharks when we go on rides.


Winter Cycles was there with some really hot bikes.





Winter Bicycles builder, Eric Estlund (right) talking up one of his bikes. As well he should, they are really sexy.


With such fabulous details.

I drank a lot of beer. More to come in the morn. [Courage Cycles, Beloved Cycles]